Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ROLLIN ~ ROLLIN ~ ROLLIN

HE DID IT! Today was the day Haiden rolled over. I was changing his diaper and there he went when I was done he decided I'm going to roll over today. Whe he was like a month old he did it a couple times but I didn't count those cause he was on a slight slope. He was so cute and happy when he did it he had that look in his face like "How did I do that!" I love that look when they figure out how to do something you can just see the thought process.



3 comments:

Rachel Mai said...

It looks like Haiden is 'rollin' right along. (haha) And it looks like his skin has cleared up. I hope so...he was always so itchy itchy.

Jaimee said...

Yeah little Haiden! We're so proud of you from the Hirschi family! Good job, And Linds that pizza making night looked like a ton of fun too! I'm so excited that you are updating your blog so much I love seeing these precious moments so often! Love you

James and Audra said...

Alright, way to go Haiden, it is hard to roll over. I remeber it took Makayla 8 months to roll over so way to go kid. Your family is beautiful Linds. Love ya Audra