Monday, February 11, 2008

ELMO ELMO ELMO!!!

Logan turned 2 December 26th we had a really fun party! It was all about Elmo I really tried hard to give him the time he deserved on his Birthday being so close to Christmas and I think we pulled it off really well! Everyone for the last two years has told me that Logan's Birthday wouldn't be anything special being so close to Christmas, but I have vowed to not let that happen!

Uncle Adam so graciously volunteered to decorate Logan's personal Elmo cake since I was so concerned about how it would turn out if I did it. He did a awesome job and it turned out perfect! Thank you Uncle Adam!!! It took Logi a minute to figure out that he was supposed to eat Elmo. He got a really worried look on his face when we put Elmo in front of him and gave him a fork, it was priceless. But when Mom and Dad helped him realize it was OK there was no stopping him as you saw in today's 30 Timy Moments.


After cake and ice cream it was time for presents and if Christmas wasn't enough he had a whole lot. I guess thats what happens when he has so many Aunts and Uncles home and Nana & Papa to celebrate with him! It really turned out great Logan was so happy and still won't get off the Bike Nana got him. He knows how to pedal it finally but is still a little to short for it to be easy so he pushes on the floor to move it.
Thank you to all that were there and made Logan's day as special as it was. You are wonderful and we miss you all!

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

That birthday was great and many many gifts to open so needless to say a lot of cleaning up to do afterwards but definately worth it for sure! Happy late Birthday Logan! We love you!

Rachel Mai said...

Who's the hottie cake decorator? Can I get a date? Oh yeah, Logi's pretty cute too.

Gorge Us Family said...

My birthday is 12/23, and I love having my birthday by Christmas. I think it is because so many people are worried about it not being special, and people are always around for Christmas. If you make an effort to keep it seperate, he will be just fine.