Monday, February 11, 2008

Basford Thanksgiving/Christmas 2007

This past Thanksgiving we headed to Laclede Idaho to visit with Mom & Dad Basford. They love seeing the boys I always know when I go to Idaho my boys will be loved and sooooooo spoiled. All kids need spoiling a little bit right! Grandpa Huby would just sit and rock Haiden for hours then he would wear himself out so much that he would have to go lay down. Know that is so strong love. Grandma Rox just glows when her boys come I love the way they love our children. Uncle Mike was there to and he thinks the world of his nephews and is always willing to take them for walks or share his gummy bears.
Grandma went all out for the kids and loves to give them gifts. Logan especially loves his Curious George monkey he takes it to bed every night. I really enjoyed Rox and my adventure to Walmart (Black) Friday morning after thanksgiving to get our awesome cameras for such a great deal. Thank you both for such a wonderful time we enjoyed everyday!

No comments: