Monday, February 11, 2008

Another Penning Christmas

This wasn't event the end of the presents. This was just the begining. My mom had three new additions to the family and it definatley shows. We keep telling her that she is going to have to slow down sooner than later. And now that we have 4 more coming soon she realized that this year I think! I love that my mother is so giving she doesn't want anyone to go without and always loves to see our faces Christmas morning. Especially her grandkids faces they are the real stars of the Holiday! Us big kids are just there, and she will tell anyone that! We know she loves us!!! Grandpa shows his Christmas Spirit in another way. He enjoys seeing the kids look at the lights so every two years he adds to his light collection. He loves to see their smiling faces and go nuts! Logan saw the big snowman and just screamed and pointed. He loved it and was so sad when they took it down.














2 comments:

Jaimee said...

Yah, cute pics of both christmas's! Yes it was a crazy christmas for presents but I guess when you add to the family it does mean more overall gifts! I'm excited to be able to finally comment on your fun blog! Keep up the cute stuff! And btw I'm excited your doing the 30 tiny moments with me! love you xoxoxo

Rachel Mai said...

Well, it's about time! I still like your wordpress background better...but at least you are blogging. This blog is super soft and sweet...just like my little sister.