Friday, March 7, 2008

ScrapFEST Friends 08

Here we are I loved this past weekend I had such a blast with my sisters and my new friends. I met three new people and loved all three! Emilie, Lori & Jaime. I was able to get more scrapping done in this one weekend than I have in my whole life. I started scrapping after my wedding but then Logan came along and I kinda forgot about it. I was able to get 15 pages done. Logan's second birthday, family cook night, and Mommy and Daddy pages from when Logi was born. I am thrilled! I hope to find more time but now with 2 little ones time is a luxury.

3 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

15 pages, nice count! It was totally fun to hang with you. Make the time for scarppin if it is what you want to do. It's important for a mama to do something for herself.

Jaime Lynne said...

What a great weekend! One of the best ever. It was so fun to meet you and I am amazed at how much you accomplished.

Unused Account said...

Awwww....we're SO CUTE! And a million thank you's for spelling my name correctly.

Glad I found your blog. Commence stalking.