Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Tag I'm it!!!

10 years ago: I was 13 years old in the 8th grade. My days consisted of Basketball, getting teased and more Basketball. This ws the year my team went to nationals in Oklahoma City and took 16th in the Nation.

5 things on my to do list today: 1. Put dinner in the crock pot 2. Go to work 3. Finish dinner when I get of work 4. Go to a babyshower 5. Play with my kiddos!

Things I enjoy:Being with my husband and kids, helping others, Church, Family, baking, sports, spending time with friends, scrapbooking, going to the movies, shopping, candy, Holidays, Family get togethers, photography, Playing with my kids, My son Logan when he gets up on my lap and kisses me and starts twirling my hair (it melts my heart), singing, Camping and on and on and on.....

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire: Pay tithing, Put my husband through all the schooling he wants, build our dream home, SHOP SHOP SHOP!!!, pay off any debt, put a lot in savings, maybe invest in something, help my inlaws business, buy my first car ( yeah I am 23 and havn't bought my own car thanks to my thoughtfull parents), Help out family and friends that need it, on and on and on as well......

3 of my bad habits:1. I share my sisters bad habit of twirling my hair! 2. nail bytter 3. I jump to conclusions 4. I hate conflict but everyone knows that it can be healthy to get things off your chest. 5. I hate laundry and wear all our clothes till I do it which is really stupid on my part it would be much easier and controlable if I just stay on top of it duh!!!

5 places I have lived:1. Yakima, WA 2. Provo & Orem both, Utah (for 3 weeks!)3. Yakima, WA 4. Yakima, WA 5.Yakima, WA (I get around huh!!!)

5 jobs that I have had:1. Country Kids Day Care provider 2. Kids Shoe Salesman @ The Bon Macy's 3. Secratery for Jim Penning (MY DADDY!!!) 4. Telemarketer for Jim Penning! 5. Custodian for Jim Penning.

5 Things people don't know about me:1. I to am an open book soooooooooooo I cant type with out looking at my hands. 2. I cheated on a spelling test in the 6th grade. 3. I can't stand it when people don't take the cart to the cart return. 4. I am terrible at adding small numbers in my head I always have to think about it. 5. I really can be mean ( really I can)!!!

5 people I am tagging: Rachel, Jaimee, Mom & Dad, Myself, Rachel again! (I don't have five people in my contacts (sad huh))

No comments: